Review And Compare Tires Before You Buy
Customer Toyo r888 Review – Video
A brief overview of a customer with the Toyo r888 tires… These are track tires that you CAN drive on the road… you just wont want to. That being said, he can’t wait to get some track time on these tires because for sure the grip level is insane. Also in the video he meant to say “performance vs comfort is relative for every person…” Many are willing to sacrifice noise and comfort to have optimal grip at all times. This is just for those that are considering Toyos as daily driver’s.
Toyo r888 FEATURES AND BENEFITS
ENHANCED R-COMPOUND TREAD
- Maximizes grip for better competitive handling and performance.
UNIDIRECTIONAL V-SHAPED TREAD DESIGN
- Increased tread area and limited void improve dry traction.
- V-shaped grooves assist with wet traction.
CONTINUOUS CENTER CONTACT
- Increases braking performance and dry traction.
SEMI-SLICK SHOULDER AREA
- Improves grip for better steering response.
STIFF BEAD CONSTRUCTION AND WIDER TREAD WIDTH
- Increases cornering force for better competitive handling.
SETUP & CARE
Toyo Tires recommends the following general setup guidelines for the Proxes R888:
- Operating Temperature: 160°F to 220°F
- Hot Inflation Pressures: 32 to 38 (psi)
- Camber: -1° to -3°
- Caster: As much positive as possible