Kumho Tire Reviews
Review And Compare Tires Before You Buy
Not all tires are the same and for trailers you need tires that will do the job right.
You want strong heavy-duty, specially make trailer service tires for any boat, camper or utility trailer.
Specially made trailer service tires feature super heavy-duty …
Tires where tested on 2016 Porsche V6 Cayenne.
Kumho Crugen Premium (Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season 255/55R18 109V)
- What you will like: Nice response feel and acceptable wet and dry traction
- What needs improvement: Needs a little more wet traction
- Overall: A …
Some tire brands go the “clean-sheet design” route, while other tire makers make small changes to existing lines for increased performance. This current group of Ultra High Performance All-Season test tires contains tires from each strategy. Kumho’s updated Ecsta 4X …
BFGoodrich unveiled the Extreme Performance Summer segment with their BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KD. Its superior dry traction and grip approached the level of racing R-compound tires, but still stayed streetable. To reestablish itself in the segment, they launched the BFGoodrich g-Force Rival to …
- What you will like: Amazing traction and controlable handling
- What needs Improvement: Less road noise aka tread noise
- Overall: A great performance tire that puts Kumho back in the Extreme Performance tire catagory
The Kumho Ecsta V720 tire gives the Pirelli Potenza RE-71R …
- What you will like: Comfortable ride quality and reasonable road noise
- What needs improving: A little more traction in all conditions
- Overall: A pleasant touring tire for motorists who do not need too much wet grip
Shop for: Kumho Ecsta LX Platinum Tire